Tinker Bell

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Christian » August 16th, 2005, 12:06 pm

And I heard there was going to be a black fairy but they all look pretty Caucasian to me.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

My reactions to the website...

Post by Wonderlicious » August 16th, 2005, 12:48 pm

Err...maybe not such a good idea after all. :roll:
-Joe

[i]GIRL: Do you know the way to the Magic Kingdom?
PETER PAN: Sure I do...but can you [b]fly?[/b][/i]
-Scary Disney World TV ad circa '71

[b][url=http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&sub=All&id=big_joe]My DVD List[/url][/b]

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Josh » August 16th, 2005, 1:14 pm

Christian wrote:And I heard there was going to be a black fairy but they all look pretty Caucasian to me.
I think this is her: http://disney.go.com/fairies/games.html.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » August 16th, 2005, 1:49 pm

Mickey A wrote:
Christian wrote:And I heard there was going to be a black fairy but they all look pretty Caucasian to me.
I think this is her: http://disney.go.com/fairies/games.html.
...hot damn.

And she's TOTALLY puerto rican.

:9 yum

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Christian » August 16th, 2005, 2:39 pm

I wonder if the one named Beck is going to sing, "I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?"

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Wonderlicious » August 16th, 2005, 5:15 pm

http://www.disneyfairies.jp/home.html

The Japanese site includes a trailer for the franchise. It's all in Japanese, but it looks as though it contains a dubbed interview with the author of new Tinkerbell books (Gail Carson Levine), along with illustrations of the characters etc that will feature in the whole new product line.
-Joe

[i]GIRL: Do you know the way to the Magic Kingdom?
PETER PAN: Sure I do...but can you [b]fly?[/b][/i]
-Scary Disney World TV ad circa '71

[b][url=http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&sub=All&id=big_joe]My DVD List[/url][/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » August 26th, 2005, 11:02 am

Macaluso wrote:[And she's TOTALLY puerto rican.

:9 yum
It's just a drawing.

AV Team
AV Team

Rumor mill: Tinker Bell cast?

Post by Josh » October 9th, 2006, 2:46 pm

Sometimes I see some random bit of animation information on Wikipedia that looks as though it might actually be true. This, however, is not one of those times. Hence, I'm keeping this news as forum material.

Added to Wikipedia is the rumored cast for Tinker Bell. Considering some of the names mentioned, as far as both actors and roles go, I find it somewhat hard to believe that all of this information is correct. Still, perhaps there is at least a little truth to the cast list. Maybe some of the noted casting is correct.
Last edited by Josh on October 9th, 2006, 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » October 9th, 2006, 6:39 pm

Good find Mickey :wink: but like you implied, some are a few fartfethed. Hugh Jackman? I don't think this is true, why would he be in a kiddie movie. And what's with Jese Macharteny (sp)? What happened to Peters last Va? I loved his voice, because he sounded like the original. Oh well, its most likely wrong. In a little while we'll have confromation on the cast.

Though the preview on Little Mermaid, looked really beautiful :D

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Josh » October 10th, 2006, 4:55 am

Daniel Jake wrote:Good find Mickey :wink:

Thanks, Daniel. :)
Daniel Jake wrote:but like you implied, some are a few fartfethed. Hugh Jackman? I don't think this is true, why would he be in a kiddie movie. And what's with Jese Macharteny (sp)? What happened to Peters last Va? I loved his voice, because he sounded like the original.
Yeah, Jackman and McCartney are two reasons why I feel Wikipedia's cast list is incorrect. I mean, you never know... Still, the casting, especially the McCartney bit, seems odd. If Peter Pan does make an appearance in Tinker Bell, I suspect he will be voiced by Blayne Weaver, who voiced Pan in Return to Neverland, The Lion King 1 1/2 and the television series House of Mouse.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Jens » October 10th, 2006, 6:04 am

Mickey wrote:If Peter Pan does make an appearance in Tinker Bell, I suspect he will be voiced by Blayne Weaver, who voiced Pan in Return to Neverland, The Lion King 1 1/2 and the television series House of Mouse.
Remember "Lilo & Stitch 2 - Stitch has a glitch"? There Lilo was voiced by Dakota Fanning, and it was the only Stitch movie she voiced... The rest, like Leroy & Stitch, was done by Daveigh Chase. I guess getting big names to do popular character voices just bring in more money?
[url=http://www.disneydatabase.com]The Disney Database[/url] - All the Disney Magic in 1 site!

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » October 10th, 2006, 5:20 pm

Um, guys, Hugh Jackman WILL be doing voices in both "Flushed Away" AND "Happy Feet". I'm not sure if they're "Kiddie" movies, but they are family friendly.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » October 10th, 2006, 5:39 pm

Like Mickey said, if anyone does Peters voice it just has to be Blane Weaver, he's the perfect voice :). And that's interesting Wendy's Jane, maybe Jackman will be in this film after all. We'll find out soon, whether or not its true.

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Josh » October 31st, 2006, 3:21 am

Now someone has added a cast and synopsis to Peter Pan III's page at Wikipedia. However, I have my doubts about the updated info. I think you will too when you see the cast listing. :wink:

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » October 31st, 2006, 5:57 am

Those "cameos" don't make sense for a serious Peter Pan film. I actually didn't think was happening?