The fans voted and the Rotoscopers delivered! Chelsea, Morgan, and Mason continue the “Rats and Mice Series” with Once Upon a Forest!
• Main Discussion: Once Upon a Forest
• It’s ok. Not bad. But just ok.
• Classic James Horner. There’s alway a wind instrument solo.
• Mason soapbox moment: Why are there animals that are selectively clothed and selectively naked?
• It’s the 90s! Look at all the orphans and single parent households.
• Everyone rants about the environmentalist message.
• Message of the movie: stop driving cars and killing all the owls.
• The owls in this film remind of the movie.
• How many people are actually trying to climb up there to get the flower?
• Humans are evil, but not really!
• We rate it!
• Don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimAddicts and #AnimAddicts86 when talking about this episode on Twitter!