We’re continuing with our Mice & Rats podcast series with rag-to-riches story, Disney’s 1950 classic Cinderella!
• Nerdy Couch Discussion: Why are Cinderella, Snow White and Aurora seen as “weak” characters?
• Main Discussion: Cinderella (1950)
• Great example of human character animation.
• Epic Morgan rant on the horrible HD restoration.
• Cinderella was never poor. Poor is a state of mind.
• Introducing the mice, who really sidetrack the movie.
• Lucifer and Clean Flicks.
• The King and the Grand Duke are amazing. Wish we had more time.
• Wait, the King wants the ball to happen…TONIGHT?!
• You know your dress is bad if the mice think it looks old.
• The Mary Blair influence really starts coming to life during the ball.
• Gotta love the King and Duke’s interactions.
• Love Cinderella because she’s never bitter, angry or entitled, just grateful.
• Don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimAddicts and #AnimAddicts85 when talking about this episode on Twitter!
• Don’t forget to vote of the Animation Addicts Podcast in the Podcast Awards! Starting 1/19, go to PodcastAwards.com and vote for us in the category of “Best Produced” and “Movies/Film.”