Learn more about The Rotoscopers!
It’s an animated film of mammoth-size proportions: Blue Sky’s first film, Ice Age.
• Main Discussion: Ice Age
• History of Blue Sky Studios. It started out as a VFX and commercial studio.
• Interesting to see that a lot of studios start out as a commercial-making studio and then slowly grow to making features.
• Mother Gothel: “Enough with the migrations.”
• Surprising voice talent. What the Jack Black?
• The dodo sequence!
• The big moment that pays off: the cave painting sequence. It helps you really understand Diego… finally.
• Sequelitis: we rant about sequels. “And this is how we end up with Ice Age 5.”
• The random but pivotal moment of the sudden lava.
• Mail bag