It’s Mason’s birthday episode! The Rotoscopers review the last film of the Disney Renaissance, 1999’s Tarzan.
• Nerdy Couch Discussion: Frozen crossover theory.
• Main Discussion: Tarzan.
• The soundtrack is one of the most iconic Disney albums.
• One of the greatest openings in an animated film.
• How do we feel about the side characters Terk and Tantor?
• In what societal class is Jane?
• Thank you creators for making a plausible way for them to overcome the language barrier (unlike the magical leaves from Pocahontas.)
• Clayton is a weak villain. What’s his motivation? Just greed?
• Two lessons for kids: don’t run away from home and don’t swing on branches.
• Epic battle at the end, plus death by hanging.
• We rate it!
• Mail bag