It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Go along with Chelsea, Morgan and Mason as they dive into the Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer Christmas special by Rankin-Bass!
• There’s nothing like a good ol’ Christmas Special! We discuss all our favorites including a He-Man tangent.
• Main Discussion: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
• The history behind the longest-running Christmas special of all time! Nearly 50 years old!
• The soundtrack: Composer, Jonnny Marks and “Burl Ives, man, what a snowman!”
• Communists, mutations, conformists and beware of Mrs. Claus!
• Changes made to the film over time, Christmas tree forests, characters and lots of cynicism!
• We rate it!
• Two requests for Cats Don’t Dance!, Andreas Deja’s blog, Saving Mr. Banks predictions, Incredibles error, Melissa K.always has our back! The Muppets, New interview podcast, Clay Katis is directing Angry Birds & more!
• We respond to Chad!
• Get ready for the BEST OF 2013 episode! Send us a voicemail!
• Bloopers! Morgan snaps at Mason, He-Man, Rudolph R&B Remix, Morgan yells at Chelsea, Duck Dynasty.