The fans voted and for this year’s annual Rotoscopers spook-tacular, they dive into the macabre world of Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride.
• News: Demi Lovato version of Let It Go from Frozen;
• Visit our friends over at TraditionalAnimation.com. Their facebook page is a great resource and has exploded over the past month.
• Catch and Fire with Morgan!
• Main discussion: Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride (2005)
• This is LAIKA? Really?
• Film shot entirely on the Canon Mark II DSLR camera. Wow.
• Explores the British social strata through the concept of Upstairs vs. Downstairs.
• Unique character designs; what’s with LAIKA and their busty, top-heavy women? Studio Jiggling, perhaps?
• Marriage to the corpse bride; do you ever care or root for Emily?
• What’s with Burton and his dead/skeleton dogs?
• Charming piano duet scene. Creates more of a bond between Emily and Victor.
• The dead come upstairs; chaos sort of ensues.
• Abrupt ending; significance of butterflies.
• We rate it!
• Voicemails: The Big 4, Meet the Robinsons comments.