The RotoSUPERS assemble to discuss the classic Pixar movie The Incredibles directed by Brad Bird. Sit down with Morgan, Mason, Chelsea and special Rotoscopers writer and guest host, Pablo Ruiz!
• Get to know Pablo–recording from Bogotá, Colombia!
• Catch ‘n Fire with Pablo!
• Game: What’s my super hero name?; ”3 Thunder Tubes and you’re out!”
• Main discussion: The Incredibles.
• Tights! Where director, Brad Bird, got the idea (just a heads up… we are very pro Brad Bird).
• Challenging effects, hair, time period, Western story form, and the Fantastic 4 vs. a whole family of Supers!
• Favorite scenes, teaser trailer, and Brad Bird really loves Pablo.
• Where do the Supers come from?; Where did the bad guys go?; the characters.
• Uncle Rico, iPads, 30 Rock, hippies, The Terminator, and Jurassic Park!
• Syndrome: this guy’s got a lot of issues; Brad Bird look-a-like.
• Edna E Mode: Golden. Brad Bird’s voice and THE CAPES!
• Quotes, fight scenes, and the low point.
• Almost 2 hours long! Who do they think they are? The Rotoscopers?!
• John Ratzenberger cameos! How would YOU rate them?
• Mason’s plan to force Brad Bird make a sequel… or prequel?
• Twitter, Mail Bag, the music!
• Rate the film!
• Bloopers! Muggle Cast comes out of retirement, epic music, mis-quotes, Mason gets a text, Chelsea’s lost.