Over at Animated Views, Jeremie Noyer has been keeping us up to date with all the theatrical and DVD releases by interviewing the key players behind a whole host of last week’s big titles:
• Azur & Asmar: Michel Ocelot’s Quest For Tolerance – the director speaks about his latest feature and the first of his films to use CGI animation.
• Bolt: One Super-Director + One Super-Voice Make One Super Rhino – with Bolt’s story supervisor Nathan Greno, and director Greno’s DVD short’s voice artist Mark Walton.
• Lilo & Stitch: producer Clark Spencer on a Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride – on how the film came together back in the glory days of Walt Disney Feature Animation Florida.
• Lilo & Stitch: A Little More Conversation with directors Chris Sanders and Dean De Blois – about what made their film so special as to hit a chord with audiences on its original release.
• Monsters vs Aliens: Conrad Vernon vs Animated Views – one of the film’s directors (with Rob Letterman) speaks exclusively about MvA‘s genesis and influences from sci-fi’s past.