Mason, Morgan, and Chelsea are taking on a new DreamWorks film with Rise of the Guardians! This episode hits the history of the film, all the highs and lows of the movie, characters and a million tangents!
• What are we watching? Mini The Great Gatsby Review and My Little Ponies: Friendship Is Magic discussion. What are your opinions? Send us a voicemail!
• The news! 8 Disney and Pixar animated films to be released from 2016 to 2018; WWE producing new animated Flinstones–Hilarity ensues.
• Interview with our site writer: Meet Blake Taylor. Check out his website: blakeonline.com
• Main Discussion: Rise of the Guardians.
• Pokemon tangents! Can’t get rid of ‘em.
• Box office: What happened?! Character analysis.
• Twitter question and responses.
• “Santa Claus… with swords.” E. Aster Bunnymund: the cursing bunny.
• Tooth Fairy fangirls out, slapstick comedy moment, Sandy (the Sandman)!
• Manny aka the man in the moon, Religious references or Paganistic?
• Pitch Black: some fan art is just not part of the cannon! ‘Night-Mares’ or ‘The Night Mayor?!’
• Simpsons references, Mason’s animation pet peeves & Aladdin flashbacks.
• “You dare have fun in MY presence?!” -Pitch, you’re a nerd.
• “Kids rule!” More Unicorns! Pitch in the final fight and talking back to the moon!
• The opera remix at the end is SOOO 2010’s!
• Final thoughts, our ratings and voicemails, ‘Big 4’ crossover fan fiction.
• Podcast now posting on Fridays! Website pump-up week! Mason get’s a twitter!
• Bloopers: Disney throwback, Chelsea doesn’t like direct to DVD sequels, Mason tries to pronounce Rise of the Guardians in many languages! The Great Gatsby again, Not in Nottingham!