Disney’s instant classic Enchanted comes to DVD this week, and we’ve a host of celebratory articles: as well as a review of the disc itself, Jeremie Noyer has been speaking to many of the principal crew for a series of exclusive behind the scenes interviews, including composer Alan Menken, animation director James Baxter and the director of Enchanted himself, Kevin Lima, plus a whole heap of never before seen artwork from the production!
So, snuggle up for the fairytale story of how, once upon a time, Giselle’s adventures came to the screen…
• Chapter One: Screenwriter Bill Kelly, the one whose original script started it all!
• Chapter Two: Associate Producer Doug Short, championing the project at Disney!
• Chapter Three: Musical minstrels Alan Menken and Danny Troob, scoring for a Princess!
• Chapter Four: Artists Harald Siepermann and Troy Quane, from development to storyboards!
• Chapter Five: James Baxter and Thomas Schelesny, bringing animation and VFX to life!
• Chapter Six: Director Kevin Lima and exec producer Chris Chase on their fairytale experience!
• Our Animated View: how does the final result enchant on DVD? Review here!
• Enchanted‘s Visual Hertiage: compare the film to Disney’s classics here!
• Animated Views’ Enchanted Giveaway – winners’ names announced here!
DVD is available to buy now from Amazon.com